Our painting teacher Michael brought in his airbrush equipments around the end of last semester, and I thought I could use this earlier drawing as an experiment, but at the same time I was really worried that I would ruin it.
I tried to be as careful as I possibly can and took it really really slowly....
First I did the yellow base color.
Then added orange and red as a gradient starting from the symbol in the centre.
I was gonna stop there but I realized that the characters were too white on the page, so I asked if I could paint the characters as well with this brown-red-ish earthy color.
Wow I was amazed by the result myself! I somehow created a shadow illusion around the characters as if they are popping out on the page.
Really had a fun experience with this and I was proud and satisfied! =)
Hope you like it too.